Some general Pegasus ERP™ features include:
- Utilizes Microsoft SQL Server – the most popular enterprise database.
- Allows end-users full access to data, through programs such as Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Excel and Crystal Reports using ODBC, OLE DB standards.
- Provides robust role-based access control security that integrates with Active Directory.
- 100% Windows-based system means legacy free system standardized on the world’s most popular operating system.
- Web-based interface means the system can be accessed from a wide array of devices and platforms.
- Proper handling of all Canadian taxes (GST, PST, HST)
- Preview, print, e-mail or fax reports.
- Accommodates an unlimited number of foreign currencies.
- Accommodates an unlimited number of warehouses.
- Fully integrated web-store links your website with your in-house ERP system in real-time.
Successful quotations generate orders. The Pegasus ERP Quotations Module helps you prepare and manage your quotes:
- Generate professional custom quotations on company letterhead, using your own introduction and closing paragraphs.
- Manage quotes by allowing inquiries and tracking expiry dates for follow-up.
- Automatically transform quotes into Order Entry when your quote becomes an order.
- Allows you to add notes to the quote for information purposes.
Most organizations use sales analysis information when making key business decisions. Pegasus ERP allows real-time reporting on all areas of the system thus keeping vital, up-to-the-minute information at your fingertips. Other reporting features include:
- Maintain historical data for as long as you like (we recommend keeping perpetual history).
- Integrates with Microsoft Office for custom reporting, labeling or further analysis with Microsoft Excel.
- Mobile reporting means keeping an eye on your business while away from the office via your iPhone, Android, Windows or BlackBerry device.
Order Entry & Invoicing
The Pegasus ERP Order Entry & Invoicing Modules handle all of your order entry, invoicing and tracking needs, including:
- Intuitive “Order Calendar” to easily see which orders can be shipped and which orders need to wait for more inventory
- Order “Fill Rate” shown by both dollar amount and piece count
- Easily see which outstanding Purchase Orders are required to fill a particular sales order
- Quickly and easily enter sales orders, returns, invoices and credit notes.
- Tracks all transaction details, modifications, etc.
- Integrates fully with Inventory Control and Accounts Receivable modules keeping the entire system up-to-date in real-time
- Integrates with 3rd party shipping software (eg. Canpar CanShip, UPS WorldShip) for Internet shipment tracking
- All printed forms can be barcoded for easy retrieval
- End-of-day reports allow for easy cash balancing